Store Location & Hours
DoubleTree Office Complex
485 Huntington Rd Suite 180
Athens, GA 30606
|Monday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Meet your local Athens, GA Miracle-Ear Team
Learn more about our accessories including BlueTooth connectivity.
Control your hearing aids with your Android Smartphone
Free Hearing Test At Miracle-Ear Of Athens, GA
What To Expect
Scheduling your Miracle-Ear hearing test is the first step toward enjoying a better life. From your initial FREE hearing consultation* to your hearing aid fitting, Miracle-Ear makes your satisfaction our top priority.
What Do Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Cost?
Your FREE Comprehensive Hearing Test:
- We'll listen to your concerns and ask questions to get a detailed understanding of your hearing health history. You and your companion will each fill out a questionnaire to assess your hearing.
- We'll conduct a thorough hearing evaluation, including a hearing threshold test. We'll also use your companion's voice to test your hearing. The results of these tests will deliver detailed assessments of any hearing loss so we can find the best solution for you.
- If your test determines that hearing aids may help you, we'll show you a variety of Miracle-Ear hearing aids. We can even program one for you that very day so you can decide which fit is right for your lifestyle.
After You Receive Your Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids
Your care doesn't end after your hearing test and fitting. That's because Miracle-Ear offers more than just hearing aids. We offer hearing solutions. Choose a Miracle-Ear hearing aid and receive*:
- • FREE 3-year limited warranty**
- • FREE personalized programming
- • FREE office visits and annual hearing screenings
- • FREE cleanings and adjustments
The Miracle-Ear Experience
Miracle-Ear offers advanced hearing assessments you won't find other places. You'll receive the following:
- • Speech Recognition in Noise Test - This hearing evaluation test helps measure any difficulty you have hearing in a noisy environment - one of the most common complaints among adults.
- • Listening Enhancement Program - This computerized, interactive program helps you improve your listening skills through an online hearing rehabilitation system.
*Hearing test is always free. Not a medical exam. Audiometric test to determine proper amplification needs only. Credit card may be required to reserve an appointment **See store for complete warranty details. ***Adjustments, check-ups, cleaning and demos are always free. †MarkeTrak VIII, October 2009 ‡Communication tips from Richard Carmen, Au.D., Auricle Ink Publishers republished at http://betterhearing.org/hearing_solutions/resistance.cfm, and from Sergei Kochkin, Ph.D., author of the MarkeTrak series and executive director of the Better Hearing Institute. Fitting fees may apply to 30 day money-back guarantee. ^Hearing aids do not restore natural hearing. Individual experience may vary depending on severity of hearing loss, accuracy of evaluation, proper fit and ability to adapt to amplification. *Achieved IP57 rating per IEC 60529 standard. Device can be completely submerged in water up to 3 feet for 30 minutes with no damage to the instrument and dust will not interfere with the satisfactory operation of the device. **ME200 not included.
The Miracle-Ear Foundation
Since 1990 the Miracle-Ear Foundation has been providing hearing aids, follow-up care, and educational resources to people with hearing loss who demonstrate personal inability to financially provide for their hearing health needs. We do this because we believe everyone in our community deserves quality hearing instruments.